1. Android permissions For This game to function it requires access to certain features of your phone. Here is an explanation of how we use each.
2. Your location This game requires your location for GPS tracking and google analytics.
3. Network communication This game uses a connection to the internet to receive accurate elevation and gradient data; for the game working; and, if you have This game Free, for displaying advertisements.
4. Storage This game saves temporary data and backup data to the SD card.
5. Phone Calls This game checks to see if you’re on the phone, or if the phone is ringing before announcing your current statistics. A loud voice announcement during a phone call would be annoying.
6. System Tools This game needs to prevent your phone from sleeping so that the GPS can be constantly receiving data. This game also needs to be notified if the phone has just rebooted.
7. Hardware This game sometimes uses the vibrate feature of a phone as a notification.
8. Precise Android permissions For those interested the precise Android permissions used are:
9. Personal Information Security We take reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss and misuse as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
10. Children If you are under 13, or the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside, you may only use This game with the consent of your parent or legal guardian.
11. Changes to this Policy We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date above. After such changes have been published to our website, your continued use of This game will constitute your acceptance of such revised policy.
12. Contact Please send all questions, concerning and feedback to us at contact@rubysoft
If you’d like your data deleted from our systems please contact us at contact@rubysoft